The Head of the National Operation Center for the Prevention of COVID-19, Army Commander General Shavendra Silva told the Daily News yesterday that the public authority had chosen not to expand the countrywide travel limitations whenever it is lifted at 4.00 am on June 14 (Monday).
In any case, he said that general society would be advised of different limitations at the appropriate time.
Reacting to bogus news reports that the movement boycott would be stretched out until the month’s end, he said that no choice had been taken to expand the movement limitation presently in power and that the movement limitation will be eliminated from Monday 14.
Last week, the declaration was settled on that a choice had been taken to expand the movement limitation from June 7 to14.
Specialists had forced countrywide travel limitations on May 21 with an end goal to control the rising COVID-19 spread.
The movement limitations were to be lifted at 4am June 7 yet were reached out by one more week till 4am on June 14. Already authorities said the limitations will be lifted mostly on May 31 and June 4 during day time for people in general to buy fundamentals, however this also was rejected. The Divisional Secretaries organizes the conveyance of fundamental things to people in general during the movement limitation period.